Organic Shea Butter
Formulated by Dr Daniela Atanassova
DD and BB Shea butter is 100 % organic, and the highest quality, grade AAA Shea butter.
Shea butter is an invaluable cosmetic traced back to Ancient Egypt where Queen Cleopatra always kept in stock jars of pure and raw Shea butter. Shea butter comes from indigenous African tree called Vitellaria paradoxa. these are wild growing trees producing tiny, almond- like fruit that every May start falling on the ground. Villagers harvest the fruits, separate from the nut, then boil and let the butter oat to the surface.
Unrefined or raw Shea butter is the purest of Shea butter which is most natural and retains its vitamins, such as Vitamin A, E and F , minerals and other natural properties.
100 % Pure and organic Shea butter, rich in Vitamin A, E ,F ,antioxidants and Essential Fatty Acids( Linoleic and Linolenic).
You can customize and make your own cream only at Dr D Medical Wellness center when you stop by for personal PRP + microneedle treatment where we add your own stem cells and growth factors to stimulate collagen and elastin regrowth.
DD line: For Adults
Benefits and use:
- Ideal for topical application after laser skin rejuvenation,, LED facials, Microneedling procedures
- Fats and easy hair masks to nourish and moisturize scalp for adults
- Nourishing body butter
- Use on the lips as lip balm
- Use on fresh scars and moisturize post sun burn skin
- Apply 2-3 minutes after showering to maintain skin hydration
- Ideal for feet
BB line for Babies :
Benefits and use
- Apply to diaper area with every diaper change
- Apply topically to the body after bathing and massage gently
- Apply to scalp area for 5-10 minutes before bathing
- Keep on scalp area for overnight and gently brush in the morning to prevent cradle cap
Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of reach of children, not for internal use, consult with your care provider before use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate or treat any disease.
Call for an appointment